Friday, August 13, 2010

My 70th Birthday surprise party

A Garage full of surprises when we arrived home

Grandchildren helping me blow out the candles on my cake
Tables set at cultural Hall

I had the biggest surprise of my life when Malcolm called all our children and family and arranged to have a surprise for my 70th birthday. We came home from our 2 day vacation and opened the garage and wow! there was all my family behind a banner wishing me happy birthday. There was a cultural hall at the church all ready for a memorable lunch and reunion with everyone. I was so happy and delighted to see everyone. That is all I wanted this year! Thank you my darling husband and family and a million thanks to Deb, Amanda and Linda for all the food and goodies. They had my favorite candy and everything!

Our eight Children
Linda, Steve and I
Amy's Lexie with Auntie Amanda
Our Children and their spouses with us
Malcolm and I with Jon
Dan and Grant

1 comment:

Trevor Robinson said...

Patricia, we have started a family website for the descendants of Hans Jorgensen this was the father of Jens Hansen. If I have the wrong person please disregard this message. This website is a private website only to family members on Ancestory.com and linked with myfamily.com. There is no charge. So far we have collected the names of over 17,000 descendants, over 1400 articles (histories, obituaries, newspaper articles) and over 2400 pictures, as well as the DNA for the Y chromosome for Hansen. I would like to get the names of your family listed (descendants and brothers and sisters) Please email me at trevorgrobinson@me.com. Thanks Trevor George Robinson